Friday, November 9, 2012

Week 45

This week was mostly good. I made healthy choices last weekend for the most part and have been great about getting to the gym (5x a week this week!) I'm hoping to squeeze under the 190s next week and get even closer to my goal. If I can make it to my goal by the end of the year, I will feel super accomplished and can make it my new goal to keep getting healthier and maintain or lose more, but with no number attached to it. I think it'll make for even better progress.

This weekend, we have a party to go to, and lots of work to get done. Hoping to get in at least one other workout and maybe a walk in the nice brisk late fall air.

Dylan's been very supportive of my goals, but still brings me CARBS and MORE CARBS when I'm feeling down - like a chicken hoagie and donuts last night. It's up to me to put a limit on what and how much I eat, but it's sometimes tough.

Here's to a great weekend and a great week next week to all! Happy almost Veteran's Day!

Weight- 190.6lbs
30 Min. Run- None! I've been doing 1 mile runs. I will try a 30 min. run next week. Putting off C25K until the new year.
Pounds from goal- 6.6lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment