Sunday, February 7, 2010

Last published - October 29th!?

I guess there's no way around that. Unless I surreptitiously posted 12 posts in the middle of the night, spanning the days between November and February. But I'm an honest guy- I wouldn't do that.

So much has been happened- it would be a long one if I tried to go into all of it. Went to another close friend's wedding (Congrats Steph and Jimmy!), attended my dad's 61st birthday dinner (and my brother's 21st had just happened), went off to Ireland with my friend and roommate Jess for a whole week, had my second-ever Thanksgiving away from my parents here in Bryn Mawr, had many holiday happy hours, a fantastic office holiday party and cocktail party, one wonderous snowy weekend with what seemed like 109 dogs, a journey back to upstate NY to see friends (but not nearly enough of them), family, and make merry for the holidays. The new year has brought some challenges- in body, in mind, in love and in work.

Reading back over old posts, I can laugh a little bit at how confident I was in my existence over the summer. But the ebb and flow of that confidence is what makes me me I suppose. I don't think I'm going to try and catalog the events of the past three months, but rather pick up right where we left off, chugging right along.

Today, I am chasing a cold away with hot whiskey, getting some work done for the upcoming week and eating vegetarian chili with Jessica. It's Superbowl Sunday! Rejoice America! And we know that in the past, that's meant wings and pizza and beer. Not today, my friends, not today.

Cheers to a new year (a month and a week in) and new adventures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment