Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hey everyone! I want to blog again!

I have a new found reason to blog. It's called following the crowd. I have recently been taken in by Miss Allie Brosh's wonderful masterpiece Hyperbole and a Half. She has inspired me to blog more about my own experiences, not because they're deep or meaningful or intensely amazing...but because they're mine! And they're funny! My life is often funny. And here I am, denying all six of my readers the chance to read about my hilarious life.

It's like I'm staring into the face of fun and saying, "No, fun. No. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not for 7 months, will I give these people anything resembling fun on my blog." And I'm pretty sure it's been even longer than that since I have posted anything resembling actual fun.

So I thought for tonight, since it's almost 2AM and I have to get up in...oh, 6.5 hours, that I would just post a list of funny things to come that I could pull upon to write about. This way, you get a preview of coming attractions and I get no excuse to say, "I can't think of anything to write about!" So here goes:

1) How Killing Spiders is (95% of the Time) Not as Scary as You Think It Will Be
2) Something Other than How I Got Called a Floozy
3) The Time I Stress Ate Cupcakes
4) The Best Word I've Ever Made Up
5) How to Motivate Yourself to Do More: Spreadsheets, Charts, Timelines and Graphs!
6) Why I Think I Make a Great Banana Bread
7) Ways to Make Yourself Believe You're Safe When You're Not!
8) Things I Have Woken Up Doing (It's not dirty, don't worry)
9) My Escalator Fantasy
10) That Time When I Forced Myself to Read Anna Karenina (AKA Unemployment)

That's about all I can come up with for tonight. But I am going to try to post at least once a week from now on. If not something funny, at least something human. Because that's what I was doing here to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment