Friday, February 10, 2012

Week 6

Well hello again. I'll be keeping it short this week, but I have lots of fun news! Also, I am on a Greyhound bus to upstate NY right now and didn't get a chance to take my measurements. It will have to happen next week! Whee!

SO! Last week I signed up for PERSONAL TRAINING. One session + one fitness test (testing strength, endurance, weight and body fat) every month. It's not a lot but it is something to keep me on track with working out and I'm very excited. I met my trainer, Melvin, on Tuesday this week and he gave me an intense and amazing workout in just 25 minutes. I actually had to stop at the end and sit down. My muscles have a long way to go! But he gave me a list of 5 exercises to do whenever I work out - body squats, squat rows, planks, jumping jacks and sit ups. And he said I can stop by in a week or two, and he can bump me up to new exercises or higher reps! He's going to be my trainer even when I'm not paying him for a session! I was so happy :)

Anyhow, that was exciting. Last weekend was full of food, but I still managed to lose a pound by my weigh in on Wednesday. Hoping to keep myself in check this weekend. I've been using FitDay to help with tracking food and calories this week, and might stick with it for a while longer! We'll see!

Happy weekend all!

Weight- 212lbs
30 Min. Run- 2.42 Miles
Pounds from goal- 28lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment