Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Weeks 33 - 37?!!!!

Yes, it's been forever since I've posted and even longer since I posted about my fitness journey. The past month has been a lot of travel, a lot of partying and dining out with friends and because of that , a lot of eating. I did great at working out in August, but September has only seen ONE day at the gym so far. BAD RECORD. Luckily, I did some swimming over Labor Day Weekend, played tons on a  playground with some 5 year olds last Tuesday and walked a 5K on Saturday, so I haven't been completely without activity. I did however, just get a car, so I don't want to let myself get too lazy and drive to the train everyday! I will still be walking in the city and going to the gym everyday I can; I'm also looking to get another pair of running shoes and a sports bra to be able to run in the evenings at home in addition to working out at the gym. How's that for dedicated!?

Since I've been really trying to watch what I eat (with lots of splurges, of course), I've managed to lose another 1.5 pounds in the past month, down from 197 on August 10.

I had a ton of carbs tonight, but that run really took it out of me and even though I ate some turkey chili before coming home, I still felt ravenous. Here's hoping a dedicated rest of the week and a responsible weekend will earn me another pound down next week...closing in on the 10 pounds left mark!!!

Weight- 195.4lbs
30 Min. Run- 2.60 (steady and strong at 5.0 mph - no walking!)
Pounds from goal- 11.4lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment