Thursday, May 17, 2012

Life is HAPPENING, people.

This is another little blurby excerpt, written after I reviewed Charlotte's and Studio L'Amour in Chicago. I promise more quality blogging once vacation is over. Then, it's back to real life!

That's about it for my yelp reviews. Glad I got those out of the way. I'm sure with my parents coming, and us traveling all around god's creation PA, we'll experience lots of new dining and entertainment establishments and before long, I'll have tons more to review. I wonder if I'll become an elite any time soon. I don't know what it takes to actually become an elite, but I'd sure love to be invited to their special events. That'd be snazzy, and it'd give Dylan and Susan a chance to hang out some more! I'm so glad they got along when we hung out on Saturday. She declared she loved him! In Susan-terms, that's a ringing endorsement; she doesn't give that out easily!

Life has been so good lately, I'm hoping that my upcoming vacation (starting in just 26 hours!) lives up to the lead up! I have a good amount of work to do tomorrow, and am hoping I can maintain my focus and not check out the second I realize the end is in sight (i.e. NOW). I have a lot of cleaning to do tonight, too, so I'm going to get some good music queued up on Spotify and ATTACK. Vacuuming, sweeping, dusting, washing windows, wiping down counters and sinks, lots lots lots. Hopefully, my apartment will be ship shape by the time my parents come by, whenever that may be!

SO EXCITED FOR LIFE! I might not be writing for a while, but I'll be back in June, fo sho. I'm going to join the challenge in June, and see if I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment