Friday, May 18, 2012

Week 20 & 21

Now, I have been working out a lot. I mean a lot a lot- 4 times at the gym per week, + circuit training on the weekends + extra walks. I'm not sure if my eating has been so on the other end of the spectrum that I'm sabotaging myself, but here goes: I gained 4 pounds!

I was at 213 at my fitness evaluation today. That means I'm going to have to be extra careful during my vacation, and it's going to mean lots of work when I come back. Work mostly on diet. The exercise thing I can always step up, but I think the diet is what's killing me.

I got my cholesterol taken a couple of months ago and went in to chat with the doctor about it. The good news is, even if I'm not losing weight this year like I want to, I am keeping myself very healthy, heartwise, with making good food choices.

Here's to making more good food choices on vacation, and I'll see y'all in 2 weeks!

Weight- 213.2 lbs (ugh. seriously?)
30 Min. Run- 2.75 (interval training at a higher level than last week! back up to top distance!)
Pounds from goal- 29.2lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment