Saturday, June 2, 2012

Week 22

Well this week it was back to work and back to the gym! I got in a few circuits at home during my vacation and Bob and I did an hour long cardio class the day of the wedding rehearsal. The cardio class was awesome! And aside from a few meals/days, I felt like I made good choices overall during vacation.

My week back, I did my 30 minute run and one day of my new circuit from my trainer. I meant to go to cardio jam and do another circuit Friday, but things got hectic. Because I was only at the gym a couple of times this week, I didn't actually weigh myself! So I'm reporting only my measly 30 minute run, that included LOTS of walking, despite that cardio class and lots of walking, I felt kind of out of shape. And to be honest, a little shaky! I'm trying to find a good balance during the week where I can cut out calories, but still feel equipped to work out.

Looking forward to a productive week of work and workouts next week- and lots of healthy eating!

Weight- ??? (we'll see next week!)
30 Min. Run- 2.60 (interval training, but w/ lots of walking! down .15 from the week before last)
Pounds from goal- ???

No comments:

Post a Comment