Saturday, June 9, 2012

Week 23



The first full week back at work, and I worked out 4 times! Plus a little circuit action this morning :) Last weekend was full of eating, but this week, I think I did rather well. I said no to bagels for the most part, made a healthy lunch choice and said no to sweets even on the day I was SOOOO tired, and paced myself (portion control!) the night boyfriend and I ate tacos! The digital scale at the gym is broken, so I used the old fashioned one, which seemed accurate, I hope, because it means I'm 2 and a half pounds down since before vacation!

I'm excited for my run next week because I want to kick this week's ass! And it's almost time to see my trainer again, but I haven't seen him around the gym to schedule something with him! I guess I'll ask at the desk next week. Happy weekend, all!

Weight- 211 lbs (ish...)
30 Min. Run- 2.72 (up .12 from last week, down .03 from my high)
Pounds from goal- 27 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment