Friday, May 11, 2012

Week 19

I didn't actually weigh myself in this week, so we're going to assume I've stayed the same. I weigh in with the trainer manager next Friday, so I'll have my super official weigh in and find out if my body fat's gone down at all.

The good news is I can now do 30+ pushups (I've been doing 2 sets of 20 on the bosu ball for my circuit!). And I'm talking REAL pushups. I don't go down super low, but I'm not balanced on my knees!

Working on getting my fruits and veggies this week, and worked out four whole times! Way better than two times the week before. Hoping to also get my circuit in once or twice this weekend :)

Weight- 209.4lbs (staying solid)
30 Min. Run- 2.72 (down .03 from two weeks ago, not bad for missing a week!)
Pounds from goal- 25.4lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment