Saturday, July 7, 2012

Week 25, 26, 27

I have been terrible about blogging! It's been three weeks since my last entry about my fitness journey. The good news is that I've lost weight! At least I have up until today (going for a few drinks tonight!) The entirety of week 25 I spent home for my uncle's funeral. I worked out the Sunday before and the Sunday afterwards. Week 26 I got back to the gym Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, getting in a 30 minute run, a circuit from my trainer and a jaunt on the elliptical, plus lots of crunches and pushups. I worked out again on Sunday, and then last week, put in work on Tuesday and Friday, running a mile at top speed on Tuesday, and doing some hard weight lifting with my trainer on Friday. I plan to get to the gym tomorrow morning, and then have a fun filled day with Dylan at the movies, capped off by a healthy dinner out somewhere. I am only 5 pounds away from breaking the 200 pound mark, and I couldn't be happier. To celebrate (yes, prematurely), I bought some new dresses, one of which I'll wear out tonight! Now to see about that run....

Weight- 204 lbs!!!!
30 Min. Run- 2.64 (from week 26 - down .11 from my high)
Pounds from goal- 20 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment