Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Weeks 28 & 29

So I've been pretty terrible about posting this past month or so. Next week, I'm going to try to be better. Both about blogging and about working out. I went to body combat on Sunday this week, and did a mile run and my first training circuit (pushups, crunches and squats) today.

Last week, body combat Sunday, my fifth training circuit (lots of weights!) on Wednesday and my cardio jam class on Thursday.  But I just feel like I should be doing more and that I may be losing muscle by not training hard enough.

I decided to take my measurements tonight since it's been over 6 months since I last did them!

Hips- 43.5" (down from 46")
Waist- 34.5" (down from 37")
Belly- 40" (down from 43")
Rib cage- 38" (down from 42")
Bust- 43.5" (down from 45")
Upper Arm- 14.5" (down from 15")
Upper Thigh- 27" (down from 28")
Calf- holding strong at 17" (not shocking)
Weight- 201.8lbs today! (down from 217lbs on 1/4/12)
30 Min. Run- 2.75 Miles Top Run, No Run in 3 Weeks. For SHAME.
Pounds from goal- 17.8lbs (down from 33lbs)

This is really exciting! I'm shrinking, and I didn't even realize it! The exciting news is I'm just ounces away from hitting the 100 pounds lost mark. This has been a journey of more than 3 years, but it's been a great one :)

Only 17.8 pounds to go and from there, I can set a new goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment