Friday, August 3, 2012

Week 31

Only got to the gym twice this week, but one was a great 30 min. run- getting back into the swing of things- and the other was an awesome and ass-kicking session with my trainer. I had a trip to NY Thursday and a very sleepy Amanda on my hands today (Friday), so hoping to get some activity in over the weekend (circuit on Saturday, dancing at a concert Saturday night, maybe body combat or treadmill at Dylan's on Sunday), and keep up my healthy eating habits. ASIDE, of course, for our plans to have ice cream and wine tonight.

Last I checked at the gym, I had lost another .2 pounds. Not much to speak of, but it wasn't a gain and MAN, I've lost a ton in a month and a half, I don't want to get greedy.

Thanks to all my facebook workout friends for their support and my other awesome facebook friends for cheering me on as I hit 100 pounds lost and beyond!

Weight- 198lbs
30 Min. Run- 2.62 (only .13 away from my highest this year!)
Pounds from goal- 14lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment