Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Week 1

Hey y'all! Not sure who out there has remained a follower since I haven't posted in about 6 months (oops), but I'm back for now!

I have been working on losing weight for almost 3 years now, ever since I moved to Philly. I've lost about 80 or 90 pounds thus far, and lead a drastically healthier lifestyle than I did in the past. I've made major changes to what I eat, how much I eat, and incorporate physical activity (both walking and working out) into my life at least 5 days a week. I have spent the past 8 months in an amazing new relationship, and though being in love has made me want to keep healthy and fit, it's also brought many new eating adventures- big brunches, dinners out, HAMBURGERS...ice cream. As a rule, since I've been losing weight, I did not want to put anything off limits. I've maintained my loss since meeting Dylan, but haven't lost too much more weight.

Cue a May wedding with the largest J. Crew size bridesmaid dress that I bought on sale and have only a few short months to zip up! (It's about 3 inches from closing, around one of my widest parts.)

I've been hovering about 30-35 pounds from my goal weight for almost a year, so I thought what better time than now to get in gear? Some people are doing it for a new year's resolution, I'm doing it to finish a resolution I made to myself in 2009.

So here goes. I'm aiming to cut calories (while still enjoying my life), and be more active than I was last year (150 workouts for the year is my goal!)

Starting Stats:

Hips- 46"
Waist- 37"
Belly- 43"
Rib cage- 42"
Bust- 45"
Upper Arm- 15"
Upper Thigh- 28"
Calf- 17"
Weight- 217lbs
30 Min. Run- 2.2 Miles
Pounds from goal- 33lbs

Wish me luck, and I'll try to check in at least once a week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment