Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Week 3

Good afternoon!

Back again to check in. Another good week, though not as big of a loss as last week. This could have had something to do with my hurdles this week, which included pizza on Friday night (which I ate after a few glasses of wine! oops!), a night of snacking on Saturday and movie popcorn, candy and soda after a healthy dinner on Sunday.

Life has been pretty good otherwise. There is a lot to look forward to with fun weekends away, a big wedding week coming up in May and tons of free time to visit places around Philly and hang out with Dylan and friends in the meantime. I think I'm even going to try scheduling visits with my parents and Josh and Kristi- they need to come visit! Work has been going well also. We're ramping up new projects, which has kept things fresh. All around, life is good.

Looking forward to a pizza night with Dylan's sister and her boyfriend at my house this Friday, followed by a dinner party with our friends and their adorable little girl! Here's hoping I can finish out the week strong and do a little better this weekend than last.

We'll see how it goes!

Weight- 211lbs
30 Min. Run- 2.35 Miles
Pounds from goal- 27lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment