Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Week 2

Hello blog readers!

I'm back this week with good news. I've made more of an effort, and it paid off. I worked on eating healthy lunches and portion controlled dinners, getting both fruits and veggies in each day, and watching my dessert intake on the weekends.

Hurdles this week included: tempting fries out at a hockey game (I had a few), dinner out at an Irish pub (I got a veggie wrap!) and yummy carrot cake and cheese w/ crackers Sunday night (I did ok...).

I'm excited for this weekend, which is bringing my friend and former roommate, Jess, over for pizza night (can I have just one slice?) and dinner and a movie with Dylan and his mom on Sunday.

We'll see how it goes!

Weight- 213lbs
30 Min. Run- 2.25 Miles
Pounds from goal- 29lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment