Friday, January 27, 2012

Week 4

Evenin' folks!

We had a delay this week and what may have also been a set-back. The digital scale at the gym is broken. The scale I have at home is wholly unreliable, so I try not to hitch my hopes to it. So when I skipped weighing in Wednesday, came back tonight to try after my workout and STILL found it broken, I decided to try the manual scale. You know, the kind with the little weights that slide along the bars? Well, THAT one was working. Trouble is, I'm wondering if a) either of them are inaccurate or if b) I actually gained 4 pounds this week. If so, shame on me for not trying hard enough!

There were quite a few hurdles, I guess. Pizza night AGAIN on Friday, big lunch and dinner out on Saturday, and days like Tuesday, when I couldn't get enough to eat! Not sure what the deal was. But with one sleepless night, and one sick day, I still got in three workouts this week. Hoping for better results next week. I'll also do measurements and see how that end is going!

Happy weekend all!

Weight- 215lbs
30 Min. Run- 2.38 Miles
Pounds from goal- 31lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment