Thursday, March 22, 2012

Week 12

We had an awesome time in DC last weekend. I managed to fit veggies into my diet each day, but those veggies were accompanied by things like pasta, cocktails and French fries. All in all, not too much damage done. I only went up one pound. I had my fitness evaluation again on Monday, and found I had not lost ANY percentage of body fat. I'm going to focus extra hard on my moves from my trainer these next few weeks and see if I can't build a little more lean muscle. I'd love to dip below the 30% mark (I'm at 31.8% now.)

Dylan and I discovered a fabulous Indian restaurant near my house this week. I found a Groupon for it, and then looked it up and on Yelp and saw it had not so good reviews! Check it: Khajuraho Indian Restaurant - Fortunately, we had a much better experience than most of these people. The staff and owner were awesome, the food was tasty, and we got to redeem the Groupon, but were invited to print it out AGAIN and come back for the same discount! Super cool. I was proud I put half of the meal in a leftover container to take home, so I didn't overdo it.

This weekend, I'm meeting Dani in Media for dinner Friday, and Dylan and I are doing a picnic dinner on Saturday if the weather's nice! Trying to keep up the good work, and maybe lose these last 10 pounds to make it below 200 by my birthday (a big reach, I know, but it's worth a shot!)

Weight- 210lbs
30 Min. Run- 2.62
Pounds from goal- 26lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment