Friday, March 30, 2012

Week 13

The weekend went really well, all things considered. I thought I ate responsibly on Friday night, though, I drank a bit irresponsibly. I had a great time hanging out with friends and it was definitely a much needed night of kicking back and not worrying about anything.

Saturday, I tried to eat healthily, incorporating fruits and veggies into my diet. We picked up some eggs, peppers, mushrooms and pancetta for breakfast Sunday morning, and had big salads and sushi for dinner. Dylan had a little ice cream, but I stayed strong with an apple!

The rest of the week went relatively well. I've incorporated veggies and fruits into my diet each day, and my first organic produce delivery came on Tuesday!

Happy weekend all!

Weight- 212
30 Min. Run- 2.64
Pounds from goal- 28lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment