Friday, April 6, 2012

Week 14

Well, I skipped working out on Tuesday and Wednesday, made it in for my circuit Monday and today, and my 30 minute run yesterday...but lo and behold, I've lost weight!

This week was a lot of fun, and included my first burrito in a couple of months AND a dinner out of French fries and chicken sandwich AND CHEESECAKE! I only ate a portion of each, so I don't think it did too much damage. I also ate only a little bit of pasta for dinner on Wednesday, and went to bed early, so I think that helped. I've been sticking to my healthy lunches, and not eating too many bagels or snacks on the side while at work. I also started taking fish oil this week! Hopefully that'll help in a lot of ways.

This upcoming weekend is going to be a challenge, but I'm going to try to take all of my hard work from this week and carry it over to the weekend. I have my third personal training appointment on Monday, and I want to feel great to start the week out. There's going to be 3 big dinners with Dylan's family, so I am summoning all my strength to use my portion control skillz and do my circuit both Saturday and Sunday.

I CAN DO THIS!

Happy weekend, and happy Easter!

Weight- 209.4lbs
30 Min. Run- 2.69
Pounds from goal- 26lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment