Friday, April 27, 2012

Week 17

Back under 210! What a great feeling. I'm hoping to get through this weekend like I did last weekend: making sensible choices and trying to get a little exercise in when I can. I have Josh and Kristi in town tonight, and then Jenny's bachelorette party in Chicago Saturday night. It'll be a whirlwind weekend; I hope I can keep my wits about me!

I went to Cardio Jam, the class I used to frequent once or twice a week, this week. It was the first time I'd been in almost three months! Actually, more like four. I was a bad kid. So involved in running and weight training, I forgot what I loved. It was a pretty good workout- it felt good to sweat for a while hour. I'm definitely going back next week if I can!

Another great find this week was Hip City Veg, an all natural and all vegan lunch place that is incredibly tasty. I'm most CERTAINLY going back next week to try their chick'n sandwich or ziggy burger. Check out my yelp review here!

Other that that, I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing. I haven't seen 208 on the scale in months and months- since 2011, actually, so that would be a big win next week if that was what my weigh in brought! Fingers crossed!

Happy weekend all!

Weight- 209.2lbs
30 Min. Run- 2.75 (came in strong at 5.4 mph the whole time!)
Pounds from goal- 25.2lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment