Friday, April 13, 2012

Week 15

I can't believe I started this challenge 15 weeks ago. And I can't believe I've only lost 7 pounds since the start of the year. Sadly, I am only one pound away from where I was on week 3 because I've been fluctuating so much. BUT! I can run .5 miles further in a 30 minute time period - up from 2.2! And I have biceps now. That's a real accomplishment. With all of the Easter eating, I was a little scared about what the scale would say this week. On the flip side, I thought I had a really focused and healthy week, so I was a teeny bit bummed to see I had gone up .6 pounds since last week.

This weekend is my birthday celebrations! Mexican food x 2 + beef Wellington on Sunday. I am going to do my best to drink in moderation, exercise portion control for eating and make good food choices (less guacamole, more salsa!)

I have my next fitness evaluation next Thursday, so I'm hoping I will be down from the 213.6 I was last time. DON'T GAIN THREE POUNDS THIS WEEKEND. DON'T GAIN THREE POUNDS THIS WEEKEND. DON'T GAIN THREE POUNDS THIS WEEKEND.

Well, here I go! Have a good weekend everyone!

Weight- 210lbs
30 Min. Run- 2.71
Pounds from goal- 26lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment