Friday, April 20, 2012

Week 16

This week started out rough. SO FUN, but rough fitness-wise. Though I never really felt like I overate, I was never STUFFED, this past weekend, I definitely packed in a ton of calories between the giant frozen margaritas, the yummy dinners and the amazing desserts everyday. And I had about 4 meals on my birthday (Tuesday). This was interspersed with a couple of walks over the weekend and three workouts during the week. But I have fluctuated YET AGAIN. Argh.

The good news is that I had my fitness evaluation. I'm stronger and more flexible than I was last month! And overall for the month, I am down 2 pounds.

No giant meals out this weekend. Home cooking tonight, Wawa tomorrow night, and hopefully a healthy day on Sunday. I'd like to start out the week feeling good!

Wish me luck, and happy weekend!

Weight- 211.2lbs
30 Min. Run- 2.68 (down from last week. I ran at 5.4, but had to walk for a couple minutes in between. 5.4 again next week, it is!)
Pounds from goal- 27.2lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment